Over the weekend our staff worked to diligently put another month into the Shelf Actualization archives. Above are the authors covered in the past 30 days, and below are our 5 most popular posts from that period:
- A Ramling Riff on Rememberence in Swann’s Way
- Short Story Club: “How the Devil Came Down Division Street”
- Author Look-Alikes Vol. 13
- (Fictional) First Line Friday: Chuck Stone spy novel
- WhatThey Were Reading: Clive James
Finally, the nutty search terms that brought readers this way:
- Edward Hirsch >> A basketball poem for tourney time.
- Delta Wedding >> The review, or the Paul Simon lyrics
- How to write like Kerouac >> Easier than you would think
- White whale metaphor >> And a little Three Amigos for good measure
- Significance of the dog in vast hell >> Search me. But the story was good.
- Arthur miller and Eudora welty >> Was there a connection? Hmmm.
- How are they alike Grapes of Wrath and Cry the Beloved Country >> It's the intercalary chapters, stupid.
- Fictional geography >> That didn't end up being fictional
- Map of don quixote’s travels >> Ours are as good as anything out there.
- Is being unathletic bad? >> Well, it worked for Joyce.
Thanks for stopping by! You’re always welcome back.