Above are some of the authors we highlighted last month, and below are the most popular posts.
- The Links Post
- In Defense of the Books You Hate: On the Road
- The Writer’s Voice: James Joyce
- Faulkner and Pronoun Ambiguity
- Roberto Bolano’s “Summary Dialogue”
And, of course, the peculiar search terms that bring people to this corner of the web:
- "Nabokov Joyce photo": We believe this is the only one that exists.
- "Ceiling of the Sistine Chapel man carrying acorns": This Forster post.
- "Erri De Luca": Short Story Club selection for April.
- "Is King Solomon’s Mines a racist novel?": Talked about that here.
- "Gatsby Rolls Royce": Something sadly missing from this game.
- "Charlie Korsmo": We think he looks like Kafka.
- "Neal Cassady": Diagnosed as bi-polar, here.
- "Ernest Hemingway sockless": Ernest Hemingway + windsock
- "Shadow of the Wind": Could have gone here, or here.
- "Joseph Conrad": In his own words, here.
Keep coming back. And thanks as always for reading.