Blink and you’ll miss it. We’ve been up and running for 13 months now. Above are the authors we’ve covered in the past month and below are the five most popular posts from that period:
- Wrestlemania: Roland Barthes vs. “Jeff”
- Faulkner in Hollywood
- Writers in the Lonely Hearts Club
- Georgia vs. Bama: the Lit Crit Catfight
- Books that take hold of you
And, as always, the crazy search terms that brought you here:
- Hobbies of Mitt Romney >>> Apparently weeding aint one of ‘em
- Phileas Fogg’s travel maps >>> Takes you here
- The head last horseman >>> Google doesn’t care you can’t spell
- Oulipo >>> Our only post on the subject
- Kurt Vonnegut Infantry >>> I busted a gut reading this
- Indiana Jones last crusade footage >>> Ahh, adventure novels!
- Photo of shelly duvall’s mother >>> Mmm, no. But Joyce Carol Oates, yes.
- Hemingway’s third wife >>> The HBO hagiography
- Axiom shelf >>> One way to start your book
- Mawwiage >>> My parents’ 50th, again.